– Powerful 4-valve, water-cooled engine with PGM-FI.
– The maintaining EURO-6 Standard
– ABS featured a bike with G-Sensor for better stability and road safety.
– Newly designed frame and sports swing arm.
– Excellent looked full digital multifunctional instrument pane.
– A lightweight motorcycle which is only 123 Kilograms.
– In the Year 2018, the bike has changed slightly, as its round headlight has returned, and the addition of new two color variants like ranger green and Ladakh brown has added. There is no noticeable change to this bike at the beginning of 2020. Its retail price also remains unchanged in the Bangladeshi market.
Length / Width / Height 1973 mm / 822 mm / 1053 mm
Wheel base 1,296 mm
Ground clearance 139 mm
Kerb weight 123kg
Fuel tank capacity 8.5 Liters
Type Single Cylinder, Four Stroke, Liquid Cooled, DOHC 4-Valve Engine
Max net power 20.0 HP
Max net torque 14.50 NM
Starting method Electric
Fuel System PGM-FI Electronic Injection
Gear type Manual
Number Of Speed Gears 6-speed
Tyres & brakes
Tyre Size (Front) 2Front: 110/70 – 17M
Tyre Size (Rear) Rear: 150/60 – 17M
Brakes Front Disc (ABS)
Brakes Rear Disc
Frame & Suspension
Suspension-Front 41mm Telescopic USD Fork
Suspension-Rear Mono Shock Absorber
Head Lamp 12V LED